Actress, Yvonne Jegede: Don’t Blame Me If My Clothes Do Not Cover My Chest


 The Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who recently landed in a messy chest surgery scandal upon her return to the movie industry in a recent interview talks about her selling point, ideal man.


Yvonne Jegede who featured in Tuface Idibia’s “African Queen” video made a stunning comeback to acting after several years of being away to study abroad in University in Cyprus.

Her ideal man

"I don’t even know what it is any more. But I think people at different ages have different perspection in respect of what an ideal man is. He should be  more intelligent than myself.
I need somebody I can learn from him. He should also be able to take care of himself.  That’s  an ideal man for me. He should not be ugly. She said.

On her selling point

"Well, I think it is my brain. Talking about the physical things that attracts men to me, it depends. Some people say, it’s my eyes, others prefer  my lips and my b**bs. So, I do not know. When I love into the mirror, I love everything about myself.






On revealing some part of your body, her b**bs

"Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big b**bs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my b**bs  you would  not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes . I just put the clothes on. She added...


0 Comment "Actress, Yvonne Jegede: Don’t Blame Me If My Clothes Do Not Cover My Chest "