I’m Confused- She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex

Please am confuse ooooo and I don’t know what to do. I can’t bear it any more.
My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. Read more after the cut...
After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days later she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.
"The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she’ll lie that she is home alone and how she miss him.
Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don’t know what to do. Please advice me on what to do.....

0 Comment "I’m Confused- She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex"