Dear AYOMB readers: My man keeps celebrating his female friends on instagram and I don't like it

From a female from AYOMB readers...see what her husband did for her...

My husband keeps posting photos of his female friends on his instagram saying its either their birthday or wedding anniversary or something and I don't like it. Just yesterday night, he posted a photo of his colleague saying it is her birthday.

 I have told him repeatedly that this his action makes me jealous, yes jealous but he says he doesn't see anything wrong with it. Am I over reacting or not?

Is it even right for married men to be celebrating their female friends on their instagram pages, especially when their wife is one of their followers?

0 Comment "Dear AYOMB readers: My man keeps celebrating his female friends on instagram and I don't like it "